HOME DOOR PAINTING
Front Door Painting and Exterior Door Staining in the Lubbock, TX area
The threshold to your house sets the tone for your home and welcomes visitors. First impressions about your home start with your front door. At D. Bradley Painting in Lubbock we know door painting and door staining are not like painting a wall. The process for painting and staining your front door or important exterior doors requires attention to the smallest detail, special tools and expertise.
A front door often endures direct sunlight and pounding rain. Because it is one of the most used doors in your house it can also have the most nicks and scratches. It does not take long for your front door to look old or dingy.
Roll Back The Years
- We prep your door before the painting ever begins with extensive cleaning and sanding.
- D. Bradley Painting helps you select the correct paint and primer to ensure your front door looks fresh and bright for years to come.
- When staining your doors, D. Bradley Painting understands consistency, application speed and drying time are the factors making stained wood beautiful.
- Finally, D. Bradley Painting always meticulously cleans up our work space.
- You are free to enjoy your home without the hassle of DIY painting projects
Call D. Bradley Painting to paint your front door or exterior doors and create the ultimate first impression. If it is time to paint or stain your front door and you live in Lubbock, Slaton, Wolfforth, Shallowater, Levelland or a neighboring area, give the experienced painting experts at D. Bradley Painting a call at 806-790-3353
or or request a free estimate.